|Being all creative 'n stuff|
It's a new year and that means making a little list of things I want to achieve or do in 2015, a.k.a New Year's resolutions. I just realized that I have never done that in my life actually, but this year we'll give it a try! I hope that by making this list, I'd actually do some of it, because I usually forget every resolution I had throughout the year. :3
1. Saving money. Yep, this is very important this year, not only because I want to buy a new camera, but also because I've planned some great trips abroad and I want to be able to buy things. Like, I don't want to go to the same cheap hamburger place and eat french fries err'day while I'm on holiday, because I can't afford anything else.
2. Plan ahead. Not only with school stuff, but also with my blog.
3. Blog more! I really want to post something every other day, but with school being a b*tch, it's pretty hard sometimes . We'll see how that goes.
4. Exercise more. Just like half of the world population.
5. Drink more water. Same as number 4, just like half of humanity.
6. Get a job. Not sure on this one, because of very little time, but it would be very nice to earn some money. :)
7. Buy a new camera. This is more like a wish, but who knows? Gotta save that money!
8. Improve my photography skills. Because I like pretty pictures a lot and I'm never fully satisfied with mine.
9. Make more YouTube videos (and overcome my fear of talking in English in front of a camera.)
10. Enjoy the moment. Might sound a bit cheesy, but I just want to worry less about what happened or what may happen.
Sooo, I'm gonna try to keep these things in mind! I hope that 2015 will be a great year with lots of happiness and laughter! And pizza. I love me some good pizza.
Do you have any New Year's resolutions?