Saturday, October 4, 2014
10 facts about me
Other than what I look like, you don't know much about me. I thought it might be time to share some little personal things with you, so here are 10 random facts about me!
1. Whilst a lot of my friends are bookworms, I have a love-hate relationship with reading. Whenever I start reading a book, I will probably finish it within a few days. However, the problem is that it's a real struggle to even start reading. These stories of my friends reading seven books at the same time are just unimaginable for me. :')
2. When I was around 12 years old, I wanted to dress myself in a unique way. My ideal style back then, would be this scene girl thing. I never dared to wear these type of clothes though, I was too scared of the (negative) reactions of other people.
3. And here we have, the most precious thing in my life, Tibby. This big ball of fluff is 5 years old and the cutest dog in the whole world.
4. My absolute favorite singer of all frickin' time is Justin Timberlake. I listen to his music almost everyday, including songs of *NSYNC. I went to his 20/20 Experience concert in April, which was the most exciting thing in my whole life.
5. I could live on pizza for my entire life. It's just SO GOOD.
6. I've played the flute since I was 6 years old. Music plays a big role in my life!
7. Teddy bears? Seriously? Nope, they're slippers! You can see me wearing this around the house probably everyday, especially in winter!
8. I speak five different languages: English, Dutch, French, German and Latin. (Okay, I understand Latin texts, but I don't speak it fluently :) )
9. One place I want to visit again is Brighton. I absolutely fell in love with this city and it would be amazing to live there! The people, the vibe, the buildings, everything is perfect.
10. I know almost all songs of Frozen by heart, but I haven't seen the movie yet. How embarrassing...
That's it! I hope you liked reading some of my weird habits and random facts. I'd love to read your little stories so feel free to leave a comment!